I Lost my Job Because I Was Injured in a Car Accident, What Can I Do?

If you are hurt in a car accident caused by another driver, you are entitled to all lost wages linked to the injury. The other driver’s insurance company has to pay for any lost income that you can prove is connected to the accident. An experienced attorney can help you find and compile the necessary documentation to make your case. Your lawyer can also work with you to determine if you qualify for unemployment compensation and identify any other steps you can take to cover your losses and get back to life as usual.