Lingering warm Texas weather means hopping on your bike or in a boat and enjoying the fall season outdoors. However, it only takes a second for your good time to result in injury or worse. There are a number of legal and technical issues surrounding boating accidents and motorcycle accidents in McKinney. Let our attorneys at Joe Knows Law handle your case so you can focus on healing from your injuries.
Know the Facts
More than 4,500 boating accidents occurred last year. Nearly 100,000 people are injured every year due to motorcycle accidents. Recreational fun can quickly turn into a nightmare if you don’t know what to do after an incident:
- A boating accident can mean any injury on a boat, a collision, falling overboard and capsizing
- Alcohol plays a role in nearly half of all boating accidents
- Because of personal injury law, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and damages
- A driver can still be responsible for hitting a cyclist regardless of a claim that they didn’t see the motorcycle
- Nearly half of all fatal motorcycle accidents are the result of collision with another motor vehicle
Call a Professional
If you have been a victim of a recreational accident, it is important to get in touch with an attorney who has extensive experience in these types of claims. We at Joe Knows Law can handle your case so you can focus on healing. We represent our clients and investigate each case thoroughly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. Call us for a free consultation at 972-346-5180.